In order to improve security and service, 1st Nor Cal Credit Union will be upgrading our Master Card debit card, Visa credit card, and ATM cash card services between May 15 and May 22, 2017.
Important things you should know:
- The current Master Card and ATM cash card toll free phone number to activate or change your card PIN will not be available as of May 10, 2017. Please call the Credit Union at (925) 228-7550 ext. 855 during normal business hours for information on these services.
- You will be able to see your Visa account and transactions on our Online Banking and Mobile App. You will also be able to make payments directly which will update your balance immediately.
- Visa eStatements will be disabled beginning May 19, 2017. Users should download and save copies of any previous statements before this date.
- Visa Cardholders will receive paper statements to their mailing address on file for the month of April.
- If your Visa account was set up for automatic payments, you will need to reset that function.
If you have any Visa questions or issues after the May 22nd upgrade, please call us at (925) 335-3850 during normal business hours.