When you become a member of the 1st Nor Cal Credit Union community, you will see first hand that everything we do is backed by the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.”. Assisting you in achieving your financial goals without sacrificing quality in our products and services is our mission.
Advantages of Becoming a Member of 1st Nor Cal Credit Union
We’ve been helping our members achieve their financial goals since 1949. As a not-for-profit financial institution, we ensure that our actions are designed to serve you best, not line our pockets.
- Get no cost financial education
- Enjoy fees up to 10x lower than other financial institutions
- Secure low interest rates on auto, personal, and home loans
- Open a checking account with no monthly fees and no minimum balance requirement
- Conveniently access your funds at one of our 10 ATM locations and 30,000+ ATMs in our network
- Get member discounts to top local attractions like Universal Studios and Legoland California
1st Nor Cal Credit Union Membership Requirements
To experience the benefits of being a 1st Nor Cal Credit Union member, you have to meet one of our eligibility requirements. Below are the 3 ways you can qualify to join our community.
- Live, work, attend school or worship in Contra Costa, Solano, or Alameda counties
- Businesses, corporations, and legal entities in Contra Costa, Solano, or Alameda counties
- Have an immediate family member who is a member
- Live in the household with a current member
- Be an immediate family member of a deceased member
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from any of the groups listed herein.
- Corporate or other legal entities listed herein.
- Organizations of such persons listed herein.
Are You Ready to Join?
Becoming a member of 1st Nor Cal Credit Union is convenient and easy. Apply by mail, complete an online application, or visit one of our branch locations to apply in person.
What You Need to Apply
- Completed and signed membership application
- Required initial deposit(s) for new accounts
- Photocopy of a government- issued photo ID for each account signer
- Photocopy of your employer ID or other proof of membership eligibility
- Completed and signed verification form if you are joining as an immediate family member or household member of a current member.