All @ccessMobile Banking services use the same security standards as @ccessOnline Banking.
How is text banking secure?
- View accounts by nicknames you set, not your account number
- No detailed personal information is sent
- If your mobile phone is lost or stolen, call (888) 387-8632 right away 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to deactivate your account.
How is mobile banking secure?
- We don’t store your username or password
- 128 Bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- When you close your browser or the mobile banking app, your session ends and you’re logged out automatically
Want more ways to keep your account secure?
- Sign up for Account Alerts in @ccessOnline Banking
- To ensure the safety of your personal and account information, download our @ccessMobile Banking App from the App Store for Apple smartphones/tablets or from Google Play for Android smartphones/tablets.
Practice these five guidelines from ConsumerReports.org to protect yourself from mobile fraud:
- Secure Login: Make sure you are logging into a secure mobile site when using your phone’s web browser to access mobile banking sites. Look for indications on your browser that the site is secure, such as a lock symbol or “HTTPS” at the beginning of the site’s web address.
- Trusted Apps: Only allow trusted mobile applications (apps) the ability to send text messages or update social networks. Unworthy apps may initiate fraudulent messages or spam, and add charges to your cell phone bill.
- Public Wi-Fi: Never conduct mobile banking, e-commerce, or other business involving user names, passwords, or other personal information on a public Wi-Fi network. Criminals may be able to capture login and password information.
- Reliable Sources: Avoid downloading spyware, which may accompany an application (app) by obtaining your mobile apps from a trusted source. Cell phone spyware can seize personal information including messages, conversations, and via GPS coordinates, even your location.
- Security Software: Purchase and install security software on your cell phone. Security software for your phone may help you find your cell phone if misplaced, allow you to delete data if the phone is lost, and prompt you to remove malicious software.