FREE AccessLine 24-Hour Telephone Banking: (800) 357-9795
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Get loan and savings interest information
- Make balance inquiries on your accounts
- Order savings or checking withdrawals to be sent to your address of record
- Make loan payments
- Request loan advances from your 1st Line or Home Equity Credit Lines
- Verify your loan balances and available credit
- Inquire about checks that have cleared your account or debit card transactions
- Re-order share draft checks
To sign up for AccessLine Telephone Banking, call us at (888) 387-8632 or visit a branch to receive a temporary PIN code.
To protect your privacy, access to your accounts is controlled by your secret PIN, a four digit Personal Identification Number which you will select the first time you use AccessLine Telephone Banking. No one else has access to your accounts without this PIN.
- Call (800) 357-9795 from any touch-tone telephone.
- Following the prompts, enter your Member Account Number, your Personal Identification Number (PIN), then press the pound key (#).
- Next, enter a service code (view and/or print a list of codes HERE) and your Account Suffix or Loan ID Number.
- Press the pound key (#) after every entry.
- DO NOT ENTER the decimal point when entering a dollar amount. For example, $225.25 would be entered 22525#.
- Withdrawal check requests are mailed out the next business day.
- Be sure to record all transactions to compare with your statement.
– – – – – – – – – –
Not a member yet?
Click HERE to apply for membership.